Write a dungeon of videogame history! Your dungeon must include quotes from 6 authors and historical game characters. Your dungeon must be about 2000 words total, including choices/instructions, citations and works cited. Your dungeon must include at least 5 rooms, with scripts of what the characters in the room say or ask the player when they enter the room. To accomplish this, write a simple room description on the first page, with options of where the player/reader can go by page number.For example:“You are sitting in the middle a cavernous room, that appears to have been a classroom in some bygone age, all alone. Rays of sunlight shine in through the frame that used to contain doors at the top of the room, with dust swirling in the light. Curved rows of seats are all around you, a large projection screen hangs in front of you diagonally, dangling, barely hanging on its hinges, covered in cobwebs. You imagine that it used to display beautiful and exciting films, games and syllabi, but now it only holds the blankness of a capitalist civilization that ate itself and the world.Do you:Go out the door to the left of the screen? Go to page 2Go out the door above the rows, behind you? Go to page 3”In rooms where the player finds a character, such as an author we have read or a character from a game, that character needs to speak in the voice of that author, or character, and tell the player something about their ideas about videogame history.Make sure to have proper MLA parenthetical citations for words quoted or ideas paraphrased, or hyperlinked footnotes, and a works cited page at the end of your document.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.