Writing a FBA ReportThe culmination of the functional behavior assessment (FBA) process is an FBA report. The report captures important details of the process, summarizes the data collected, and provides a summary statement regarding the possible function(s) that may be maintaining the target behavior. For this assignment you will write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior. You may present the results of the FBA in table format, but make sure to discuss your interpretation of the data in the report and include a summary statement (refer to O’Neill et al. text).Continue by experimentally testing your hypotheses (summary statement of the FBA) and conducting a functional analysis (FA) to identify the causes of problem behavior. Make sure to include the five (5) functional analysis conditions discussed in the unit readings. Include a multielement research design to test the five conditions. Provide an interpretation of the data for the functional analysis. In your report include the following sections:Identifying information (discuss hypothetical scenario here)Reason for referral (discuss hypothetical scenario here)Background information (discuss hypothetical scenario here)Assessment proceduresDescription of assessments such as – indirect measures, direct descriptive, functional analysis, preference assessments, and reinforcer assessmentsAssessment results to include – interfering behaviors, antecedent variables (SD’s/MO’s), consequence variables, parameters of reinforcementHypothesized functions of target behavior – summary statementInterpretation of dataRecommendations for behavior change plansSignature, title, and dateYour Assignment should be typed in a Word document, single-spaced in 12-point font, with a length of 6–8 typed pages. The report will not conform to APA style parameters as it is intended for consumer use. You may refer to the sample report located in Course Documents as a guide in writing the FBA report or you may create one to meet the assignment rubric and requirements.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.