To Prepare:• Reflect on the strategies presented in the Resources this Module’s Learning Resources in support of locating and analyzing research.• Use the Library to identify and read one peer-reviewed research article focused on a topic in your specialty field that interests you.• Review the article you selected and reflect on the professional practice use of theories/concepts described by the article.MY article will focus on psychiatric mental health/depression or anxietyThe Assignment:Using the “Module 4 | Part 4” section of your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Template presented in the Resources, conduct an analysis of the elements of the research article you identified. Be sure to include the following:• Your topic of interest.• A correctly formatted APA citation of the article you selected, along with link or search details.• Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts presented in the article.• Analysis of the article using the “Research Analysis Matrix” section of the template• Write a 1-paragraph justification stating whether you would recommend this article to inform professional practice.• Write a 2- to 3-paragraph summary that you will add to your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan that includes the following:o Describe your approach to identifying and analyzing peer-reviewed research.o Identify at least two strategies that you would use that you found to be effective in finding peer-reviewed research.o Identify at least one resource you intend to use in the future to find peer-reviewed research.Week 4 | Part 4: Research AnalysisI have identified one topic of interest for further study. I have researched and identified one peer-reviewed research article focused on this topic and have analyzed this article. The results of these efforts are shared below.Directions: Complete Step 1 by using the table and subsequent space below identify and analyze the research article you have selected. Complete Step 2 by summarizing in 2-3 paragraphs the results of your analysis using the space identified.Step 1: Research AnalysisComplete the table belowTopic of Interest:Research Article: Include full citation in APA format, as well as link or search details (such as DOI)Professional Practice Use:One or more professional practice uses of the theories/concepts presented in the articleResearch Analysis MatrixAdd more rows if necessary Strengths of the Research Limitations of the Research Relevancy to Topic of Interest NotesStep 2: Summary of AnalysisCraft a summary (2-3 paragraph) below that includes the following:• Describe your approach to identifying and analyzing peer-reviewed research• Identify at least two strategies that you would use that you found to be effective in finding peer-reviewed research• Identify at least one resource you intend to use in the future to find peer-reviewed research
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.