Goal: While in Composition you constructed and defended a point of view with evidence gathered from research, in this paper, you will consider the argument presented in a text and identify its parts (claim, evidence, assumptions, and warrants). For this assignment, you will write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement. Follow a Writing Process: Before writing the essay, make use of invention technique to begin identifying the issue. Planning includes identifying your thesis, establishing main ideas (or topic sentences) for each paragraph, supporting each paragraph with appropriate evidence, and creating ideas for the introductory and concluding paragraphs. Draft and revise the essay as needed or as directed by professor. Method of Organization: a brief introduction that introduces the author and text and establishes the thesis a paragraph (or two) that summarizes the authors claims and/or sub-claims multiple paragraphs that evaluate the type and quality of evidence used multiple paragraphs that agree and/or disagree with the authors position a conclusion that reinforces the claim/thesis of the paper Requirements: MLA Format 1.5 – 2 pages (double spaced) In-text citations in the body of your essay Work Cited page A minimum of one source
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.