ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
Leadership plays a crucial role in growth and success at individual and organizational levels. For this reason, I believe that the decision to enroll in the Post Graduate Program (Pro) offered by your institution is greatly inspired by my virtue as a leader. The Indian School of Business (ISB) has an impressive in image in the business world given the broad range of opportunities it offers students seeking career growth. The primary reason for my interest in this program is the opportunity to develop strategic business and leadership skills which will be vital in the furtherance of my career. Fortunately, ISB will allow me to cooperate with highly proficient professors from one of the best business schools in the globe.
Growth and Success are the two elements that I earnestly seek in my professional life. So far, I have made some significant industrial strides which are bound to improve my learning outcomes once I enroll in the program. My project management role at IBM has offered me the privilege of consulting corporate clients such as Airtel India, National Grid, Citi Group, Abbott, NBN, and Vodafone on resource management and problem-solving. Working with these clients, particularly National Grid boosted my leadership and communication skills as I was coordinating with senior stakeholders to release the system. If given the opportunity to enroll in ISB’s multicultural student network, I will engage broad-minded individuals from diverse geographic and cultural backgrounds in high-value projects. My success with a team of 26 members at National Grid will allow me to cooperate effectively with fellow ISB enrollees.
ISB’s PGP Pro will play a pivotal role in my professional life. I believe that the program’s intense focus on business leadership will allow me to obtain fundamental business attributes and integrate them with the Information Technology (IT) skills I possess to resume my entrepreneurial journey. This kind of progress is quite necessary because I had started a venture which failed due to limited understanding of the business realm (emphasis on overall organizational management). Apart from the personal advantages, I am bound to gain from ISB’s PGP Pro, I will utilize my knowledge of emergent IT concepts such as Big Data, IoT, and data science to transform my country.
Indian School of Business (ISB). (2020). PGP Pro. Retrieved from https://www.isb.edu/faqs/pgppro
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.