This week’s online discussion question refers to the framework discussed in this week’s reading (which we also used during the lecture): Hilbert, M. (2012). Towards a Conceptual Framework for ICT for Development: Lessons Learned from the Latin American Cube Framework. Information Technologies & International Development, 8/4, 243259; http://itidjournal.org/itid/article/viewFile/967/408 (Links to an external site.) After reading the article, answer the following question: What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization? Choose your example. Then use a version of the “digital development cube” to explain the different aspects of your example. Give examples of the involved horizontal layers, vertical sector(s), and diagonal areas. Why are those aspects important in your cube? Does your cube focus on the international, national, local, or personal level? What would be some policies/strategies in the diagonal areas? While answering the question, orient yourself on the grading rubrics outlined in the Course Syllabus. After you posted your response, comment on the post of somebody else. You must choose a post that has less than 5 comments (your comment can max be the fifths).
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.