Q1. Using the information presented in Common Influences on Risk Perception Figure 6-3 (Hillson & Simon text), see attachment , determine the conscious factors, subconscious factors, and affective factors for this project. Examine how awareness of such factors influences the decision to hire outside vendors. In addition, analyze how the stated factors help improve the overall facilitation and effectiveness of the risk management. Q2. Review the Monte Carlo Analysis method presented in Chapter 15 of the Hillson & Simon text. Then, determine whether you would recommend to a project manager the use of this methodology for a large, complex project. Include an example to support your response. If you would not recommend the use of a method such as Monte Carlo, explain what you would recommend as an alternative tool that would allow the project manager to make informed decisions. Provide a rationale for your recommendation.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.