Why does the esports business model work for Katowice, Poland? How is this a useful example for other cities in Europe? How might this be a way forward for other cities or regions with serious economic problems? Watch all the the videos. Find two (minimum) other sources of information on esports. Try to answer the above questions as well as you can. Try to be convincing. Link for the first video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STmXd1BroNU&feature=youtu.be Link for the Second video IBUS 593 Extra Credit eSports https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flglWSNKONU&feature=youtu.be Link for the third video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_GxPXXLc-w&feature=youtu.be Link for the fourth video https://youtu.be/GqsAZRK-dGk Document Formatting and Submission: 1-2 page essay (This is a short length, so please craft carefully your writing). Suggestion: Have a friend review your English writing and content and fix issues BEFORE you submit) Submit via Turnitin.com (through iLearn, see below link). Double spaced 1″ margins all around 12 point font Use citations (in-text) and references (bibliography). See also the document PDF download “Citations and referencing help (examples)” at the top of this iLearn page. Do not write more than 2 pages total, including references and figures. IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL written submissions MUST be in MS Word or PDF file format. NO OTHER FORMATS ARE ALLOWED. Thanks. Further, if you use PDF format, NO Graphics or pictures are allowed Text-only or Turnitin will reject the submission. MS Word is probably your best choice (.docx format). Submit Extra Credit 2 esports in Europe Turnitin Assignment
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.