Meet a Startup Singa: https://youtu.be/krRyF25Mf0c The Finnish Game Industry in fast growth with Tekes and Skene – Games Refueled Programme: https://youtu.be/x-VgouwGNrA Looking for the gold dust – Blooming of the Finnish startups, part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX9unIMBDUE&feature=youtu.be Finding their own way – Blooming of the Finnish startups, part 2: https://youtu.be/3b3rd2Tzuzg Try to answer the above question in a convincing manner. Watch the videos. Think about and make note of a number of good search keywords. This is crucialyou can use these on multiple platforms. Dig around in the library databases (ABI/GLobal is a good place to start). Scour YouTube for more videos on the Finnish Game Industry. Do a Google Scholar search. Try to understand Angry Birds (that started it all, more or less. What is the Rovio strategy? Other, newer firms, e.g., startups? Role of Tekes? Document Formatting and Submission: 1-2 page essay (This is a short length, so please craft carefully your writing). Suggestion: Have a friend review your English writing and content and fix issues BEFORE you submit) Submit via Turnitin.com (through iLearn, see below link). Double spaced 1″ margins all around 12 point font Use citations (in-text) and references (bibliography). See also the document PDF download “Citations and referencing help (examples)” at the top of this iLearn page. Do not write more than 2 pages total, including references and figures. IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL written submissions MUST be in MS Word or PDF file format. NO OTHER FORMATS ARE ALLOWED. Thanks. Further, if you use PDF format, NO Graphics or pictures are allowed Text-only or Turnitin will reject the submission. MS Word is probably your best choice (.docx format). Extra Credit 1 Startups, Fun and Games Turnitin Assignment
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.