Using the linked primary sources, you will formulate a 2 page essay by describing 3 subtopics (of your choice) impacting the 1920s era. You are only allowed to use only your textbook, PowerPoint over the 20’s(Found in additional resources), and the primary sources provided from the link to write your essay. You will open with an introduction (including a thesis statement which ties all three topics together), write a paragraph for each of the 3 chosen questions, and a conclusion. A works cited is needed on a separate page with all of the sources used. These sources should be listed in alphabetical order, as usual. This is due Sunday, October 27th at 11:59 P.M. The Age of Prosperity: https://americainclass.org/sources/becomingmodern/prosperity/text1/colcommentary.pdf Why is the decade of the 1920 considered to be the Age of Prosperity? Use the primary sources to support your claim. Modern Woman: https://americainclass.org/sources/becomingmodern/modernity/text2/colcommentarymodernwoman.pdf Why are women of the 1920s considered to be modern? What events caused this perception? How are women of the 1920s different from previous generations? American Machine Age: https://americainclass.org/sources/becomingmodern/machine/text1/ Describe why the 1920s can be perceived as the Machine Age. What were the perceptions in regards to innovative machinery? Race Relations: Describe the dynamics of race relations between whites and blacks during the 1920s. Discuss the resurrection of the KKK, the increase in segregation, the reaction or lack thereof from politicians, etc. Prohibition: Compare and contrast the arguments for and against prohibition during the 1920s. Use the primary sources to support both points of view. Communism vs. Americanization Describe the dynamics of the Reds vs. Americanization movements. Use the primary sources to support your explanation. Religion and Science: Explain the arguments of religion vs. science during the 1920s. Use the primary sources to support your claim.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.