You are to write a 2-3 page(400-600 words) typed analytic paper that compares and contrasts two critical sources(articles from scholarly journals and books) on a character or theme from Richard III or Romeo and Juliet
: This assignment requires that at least ONE of your critical viewpoints comes from an article in a SCHOLARLY JOURNAL. The other source may be from a book or another journal article. Students who ignore this requirement will have their papers returned ungraded for revision, will lose one full letter grade and must re-submit their paper within three class days.
You will need to find either TWO ARTICLES, or ONE ARTICLE and ONE SECTION OF A BOOK-LENGTH STUDY. All articles must be at least three pages long, and your book excerpts must also amount to at least three pages. No student should collaborate or share with another student on any aspect of this assignment.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.