Comparative AnalysisFrom book: The Bedford Anthology of World Literature (1650-The Present) or look up poems? or I can scan in if need to let me knowWe interpret works of literature to show our understanding of the text, namely, what we assume the text to mean and why. A comparative analysis of works by two authors: W.B. Yeats’ “Sailing to Byzantium” (p.194/1351) and Lėopold Sėdar Senghor’s “Black Woman” (p. 885/1712). Read the two poems as well as your glossary of literary terms and address the following issues:• To what category of world literature does each poem belong and why?• What are the significant images/symbols that structure each poem?• What are the similarities and differences in meaning between the two poems?2 pages
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.