PLEASE ANSWER BELOW QUESTIONS IN SEPARATE PARAGRAPH. THANKS 1. . Select a specific clinical problem and post a clinical question that could potentially be answered using data mining. 2. Identify data mining techniques you would apply to this challenge, and provide your rationale. 3. Are there any specific data mining techniques you would not use? Support your decision. SUGGESTED DATA/REFERENCES 1- Hayhurst, C. (2015). Mining for answers from big data. Biomedical Instrumentation and Technology, 49(2), 84-92. doi:10.2345/0899-8205-49.2.84 URL:https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=ccm&AN=107779886&site=ehost-live&scope=site. 2. Hu, Y., Lin, W., Tsai, C., Ke, S., & Chen, C. (2015). An efficient data preprocessing approach for large scale medical data mining. Technology and Health Care, 23(2), 153-160. doi:10.3233/THC-140887 URL:https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=ccm&AN=101648444&site=ehost-live&scope=site 3. Easterling, S., Endicott, M., Lojewski, T., Maccariella-Hafey, P., Martin, G., & Wilson, D. D. (2014). Use data mining findings as a tool to support CDI education. Journal of AHIMA, 85(7), 56-59. URL:https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=ccm&AN=103962028&site=ehost-live&scope=site.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.