GREEK DRAMA Advice for Three-Page Paper (Due October 17, 2019) The paper is due on October 17 either in hard copy brought to class or by email to me by 11:59 pm. Please word process in standard letter format using 12-pt font, double-spaced. Write on a question/topic of your choice that you find interesting about one of our plays or a character in a play; both your question and answer will be evaluated in the grade. Class lectures, the Story/Allan Guide (especially the play-summaries), and the introductions and notes in our assigned editions will suggest the sort of questions you might write on. Staging and acting a play are legitimate topics. Work with the plays themselves rather than with secondary sources. If you quote from the plays, cite by marginal line numbers rather than by page; but use quotations very sparingly: they should not dominate, as a substitute for your own discussion. Plays you can have to choose from that we have discussed in class: Sophocles, Oedipus the Tyrant Sophocles, Antigone Euripides, Medea Aeschylus, Agamemnon Oresteia
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.