1. First, research various art works. art or music genres, or styles of art, music, or architecture. Find a work that appeals to you and you’d like to know more about. You can also consider this a chance to inform your reader about a work–painting, song, album, building–you feel passionate about. Research widely online and in the variety of art and music history books in the library. 2. You must cite all sources of the research you use in your paper, whether they are quoted, paraphrased or summarized.. If you find another writer’s ideas useful, and use them in yor paper, you must given them the credit for the idea–summarized, paraphrased, or quoted–by putting their last name or title name in an in-text parenthetical citation. 3. You must use four sources from your research for this paper, only one of which may be an encyclopedia. (You may not use wikipedia as a source for this paper because it is considered unreliable.) 4. All paraphrased, summarized, or quoted information taken from your research sources and given a parenthetical citation within the text of you paper must then be given full bibliographic (or publication) information on a Works Cited page. The Works Cited page is separate from the rest of the text and serves as the last page of your research paper. 5. The paper itself will be com as it relates to the art work, and a narrative or explanatory posed of a description of the art work, a brief biography of the artist, and a narrative or explanatory section of the historical, social, scientific, political, or art historical context in which the art work was produced. 6. The organization I suggest you use follows: a. Introduction and background to hook your audience into reading about the art work and its history b. A description of the art work c. A brief biography of the artist as it relates to the art work d. The historical, social, scientific, cultural, or art historical context for the art e. Conclusion in which you restate your thesis, or summarize your paper, or look ahead
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.