This Researched Argument essay is about Coca-Cola and health. should be about 8-10 pages (2000- 2500 words), double-spaced, standard fonts, bibliography/works cited page. You should use about five academic (scholarly, peer-reviewed) sources and any number of non-academic sources. Non-academic sources are not required, but can add interesting facts and examples alongside the sound support from academic sources. This assignment asks you to create an annotated bibliography for five sources. Your sources will include one book (Tom Standages A History of the World in 6 Glasses, Chapter COCA-COLA and the RISE of AMERICA) and one article found through the librarys databases ( The governmentality of childhood obesity: Coca-Cola, public health and primary school , Darren Powell and Michael Gard), and three internet source. Encyclopedias do not count for this assignment, unless it is a specialized encyclopedia that offers an in-depth article. Annotated bibliographies are similar to abstracts (an abstract is a one-paragraph summary typically found before a scholarly article) in that they summarize the information of the text. However, abstracts are the purely descriptive summaries often found at the beginning of scholarly journal articles. Annotations can be descriptive and critical; they can explain and/or evaluate many things, including the type of source, the author’s point of view, authority or credentials, and argument.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.