Details of the Project:
Research and select a current trend in the area of telecommunications. Prepare a 10-15 page paper in Microsoft Word (counts as 11% of the final grade) AMU approved APA format (see Writing@APUS in the Resources Center) (350 words per page). At a minimum include the following:
Detailed description of the area researched
Technology involved in the area
Future trends in the area
Example companies involved in the area
Regulatory issues surrounding the area
Global implications for the area
References (minimum of 10)
i. Prepare a 10-12 slide Microsoft PowerPoint highlighting the content from the paper.(Counts as 5% of the final grade)
As part of your presentation you will be required to record voice overs in your presentation. Each slide should have a voice narration explaining the slide and adding any additional content you feel is appropriate. You can find out how to do voice overs from this web site: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint-help/add-narration-to-a-presentation-HA001230306.aspx
. The required number of pages do not include title or references pages – although these must be included with the paper.
V. Course paper will be submitted to Turnitin.com to check for plagiarism. Turnitin is built into the Sakai classroom. The paper must follow acceptable originality criteria (no more than 15% max originality index, and 2% per individual source match are allowed). Students are permitted to submit their paper multiple times to get their originality score down. If paper exceeds the 15% max on originality on final submission during grading instructor reserves the right to report the student for plagiarism.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.