For these reading responses, you are NOT asked to reproduce the entire argument of the assigned scholarly works. Rather you are asked to respond to three short prompts IN COMPLETE SENTENCES. Please number your responses to these prompts in each reading response with 1, 2, and 3.
1) What is a key idea or scholarly theory that the assigned reading is responding to. In other words, what received wisdom (idea or theory) is the author saying needs to be changed, fixed, or abandoned?
2) What is a key scholarly intervention that the author is making. In other words, if the
received wisdom on this subject is wrong, what is the alternative being proposed by the
3) What are two or three comments/ critiques/ questions you have about the piece (please
do NOT make your critique be that the piece was hard to read or hard to understand).
Ethnographic Film Reflections Guidelines for Ethnography into the 21st Century
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.