Instructions: Please read chapters 1 and 2 from Elizabethann O’Sullivan, Gary R. Rassel, and Jocelyn Devance Taliaferro (Latest edition), Practical Research Methods for Nonprofit and Public Administrators, Longman/Pearson Education, Inc. as well as Module 1 lecture notes. Also, please watch the video in module 1…Then you are expected to prepare no more than 1-3 page(s) concise written response to the question(s) posed below: Question: For a cause-effect relationship to exist three criteria must be satisfied. Identify and define each, and provide a public administration example of each criterion, to illustrate your understanding
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.