lease turn in a reflection paper here that discusses what you learned this week especially related to the learning outcomes. A good practice would be to carefully review the outcomes before you begin to read the resources and texts. The objective of the paper is to review the benefits of your learning for your job or your personal edification. If you are an in-service student, applications to your job would be very appropriate. If you are a pre-service student please reflect on how the learning outcomes may or may not be compatible with your overall learning objectives. This reflection paper needs only to be about 1 to 2 pages in length. In addition, please log on to the form below to indicate your measures of success from the learning outcomes. Learning Outcomes: -Recite the differences between public budgeting and private sector budgeting. -Analyze the importance of budget cycles. -Explain why balanced budgets are essential to public budgeting. In our first week together we will study the complexity and constraints of public budgeting and the economic, social, and legal context in which local government budgeting takes place. Comparisons between budgeting in the private and public sector help bring home key points. The chapter discusses roles and responsibilities in public sector budgeting, focusing particular attention on the key role played by citizens. The chapter also looks at an overview of the changes that have taken place in the structure of public budgeting and types of budgets that can be used to reinforce the importance of balancing efficiency, control, accountability, and effectiveness.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.