Individual case study on ethical and legal issues in long term care (Paper 2) posted; due end of Week 7. Long-term and end of life care can present legal and ethical challenges. The ability to navigate these, to the benefit of the patient, family, facility, and your own career, is a critical skill in LTC administration. Imagine you receive a call from one of your former subordinates, the acting administrator for a LTC facility. This individual looks to you for mentorship and subject matter expertise. Now, select one scenario from the three case studies posted in this weeks Course Content as the details of what your colleague faces. Given the specifics of the situation, prepare for your protg an analysis of the circumstances, key considerations, and recommended course(s) of action, citing the benefits and risks therein. In answering, you may consider the questions presented within the scenario, but no not limit your analysis to these queries.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.