Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.Recognizing deception by verbal and nonverbal means can be a significant benefit for the investigator. Consider the following:A subject’s body language and posture (kinesics) can provide meaning during an interrogation.Is the subject who is undergoing interrogation providing vague or confusing answers to your questions?Refer to the Web resources for additional information regarding this topic, and read the article Subtle Skills for Building Rapport: Using Neuro-Linguistic Programming in the Interview Room, found at this Web site. Discuss the following in the Discussion Board:Present your ideas as to why neuro-linguistic programming is a significant skill that can assist the interviewer or interrogator to be successful in obtaining information.Give 2 examples on how to successfully use the neuro-linguistic technique.Website:http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/fbi/nlp_interviewing.htm
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.