Solicitation Letter 50 pts.
ArtsWave will celebrate their 92nd anniversary in 2020 and hope to increase contributed income, or donations, through 92 new corporate workplace-giving campaigns. Select a local company and write a solicitation letter that will be distributed to those employees who are not yet donors and ask them to donate to the 2020 campaign. The letter should make a clear case for the value of ArtsWave in the community and the impact their gift will make to support the work of ArtsWave in the community. The details of this project are up to you to imagine and elaborate upon. Be creative!
Letter of Inquiry 50 pts.
Identify a local foundation and write a Letter of Inquiry introducing the foundation to ArtsWave, its mission and programming and outlining your Case for Support (why you need the funding). The details of this project are up to you to imagine and elaborate upon.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.