For Part 1, select one of the two clients from the assessments provided. Then, address the following in a Practicum Journal:
Describe the client and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications.
Using the DSM-5, explain and justify your diagnosis for this client.
Explain whether existential-humanistic therapy would be beneficial with this client. Include expected outcomes based on this therapeutic approach.
Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling this client.
Support your approach with evidence-based literature.
For Part 2, reflect on your clinical supervision experiences. Then, address the following in your Practicum Journal:
How often are you receiving clinical supervision from your preceptor?
What are the sessions like?
What is the preceptor bringing to your attention?
How are you translating these sessions to your clinical practice?
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.