This course calls into question one of the foundational assumptions about how we come to be who we are: the notion that gender identity and sexual orientation are embedded within us and emergent from particularly sexed bodies. For this level, students are invited to spend some time each week reflecting on their experience of this journey, thinking about the implications of recognizing the power relations that the sex-gender binary produce and reproduce; imagining strategies for resistance and/or alternative approaches to understanding how we are who we are. The Reflective Journal must include thoughtful critical reflection into the operations of the discourses around sex, gender and sexuality and may include personal narratives as a springboard to those reflections.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.