Explaining Kohlberg’s theory of moral development.
Do research in other sources to provide you with a more in-depth look at the stages that are discussed.
Make a power point presentation consisting of at least 15 content slides with images plus one tile slice and a reference slice a total . 17 explaining these stages and how your own style of moral reasoning relates to Kohlberg’s stages who he is, his theory, where he comes from and what he stands for .
You will have at least one slide explaining each stage and at least one slide giving an example of each stage.
You will answer the following questions about your own moral decision making in your discussion paper (using at least 550 words), after you have made your slide presentation on Kohlberg’s stages.
Discuss your own moral decision making and how it relates to these stages.
Do you make moral decisions at a different stage now than you did at an earlier point in your life? Explain and provide an example of a moral decision you made at an earlier point in your life.
Discuss a recent moral decision that you made and explain how your style of moral reasoning relates to Kohlberg’s stage theory of moral development.
Please include WC
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.