Below are 5 sentences that you must translate. If the sentence is in symbolic form, translate it into an english sentence. If the sentence is in english, translate it into symbolic form (remember to identify the meaning of your statements-e.g. Let A = Bob goes to the store, let B = … You will have to supply your own statements for symbolic statements). Each successful response is worth 2 points. In your response posts, you will do well to offer alternatives, critiques, or elaborations.
*The best way to use the symbols is to copy past them. [ ~, v, , ]
1) If Jim walks the dog then either Mandy or Jamal will go with him.
2) The AC is not working but the heat works and you would be crazy to run the heat in this weather.
3) You can have water with you pizza or you can have pepsi with your pizza but if you drink milk, you don’t get to eat.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.