Purpose: The Research Article Project your opportunity to apply independently the investigative, analytical, and interpretive skills practiced in the learning modules. Your successful completion of the project, ideally, leaves you equipped with the skills to investigate questions, evaluate opinions, analyze perspectives, and offer a synthesis, or coherent explanation, of your personal point of view critical skills in whatever occupation your future holds. The project also allows you to demonstrate your mastery of at least three stated course objectives, the ability to: Evaluate and interpret primary sources and construct historical insights from them. Understand, analyze, and evaluate different interpretations of the past. Express higher-order understandings of the past through coherent, sequential statements based on primary and secondary sources. This project is designed to teach and reinforce the fundamental skills of research, analysis, and exposition.Using the thesis and annotated bibliography, students will craft a 1,000 to 1,500 word research article that seeks to prove the stated thesis using at least three secondary and two primary sources
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.