How we became posthuman: Virtual bodies in cybernetics, literature, and informatics. Chicago: University of Chicago Press. Haraway, Donna. 1991. Simians, cyborgs, and women: The reinvention of nature. New York & Abingdon: Routledge. Zylinska, Joanna. 2002. The cyborg experiments: The extensions of the body in the media age. New York & London: Continuum. Zylinska, Joanna. 2009. Bioethics in the age of new media. Cambridge, MA & London: MIT Press. Zylinska, Joanna, and Gary Hall. 2002. “Probings: an interview with Stelarc.” In The cyborg experiments: The extensions of the body in the media age, 114-130. Caygill, Howard. 1997. “Stelarc and the chimera: Kant’s critique of prosthetic judgment.” Art Journal 56 (1):46-51. Clarke, Julie. 2002. “The human/not human in the work of Orlan and Stelarc.” In The cyborg experiments: The extensions of the body in the media age, edited by Joanna Zylinska, 33-55. Dery, Mark. 1996. Escape velocity: cyberculture at the end of the century. New York: Grove Press. Braidotti, Rosi. 2006. “Posthuman, all too human: Towards a new process ontology.” Theory, culture & society 23 (7-8):197-208. Graham, Elaine L. 2002. Representations of the post/human: Monsters, aliens, and others in popular culture. Manchester: Manchester University Press. Neff, Gina, and Dawn Nafus. 2016. Self-tracking. Cambridge, MA and London: MIT Press. Lupton, Deborah. 2016. The quantified self: John Wiley & Sons. Stiegler, Bernard. 1998. Technics and Time 1: The Fault of Epimetheus. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.