NURS 560 Critique Response DP Final Research Proposal Powerpoint (Classmate#2) Master of Science in Nursing concentration Family Nurse Practitioner BOOK NAME https://ambassadored.vitalsource.com/#/user/signin READ: Burns and Grove’s the practice of nursing research Do not use quotations in this paper. Paraphrase your sources. Respond to your classmate’s Final Research Proposal Powerpoint. My classmate was instructed to create a powerpoint with the including the criteria listed below. Topic This assignment will provide you with an opportunity to present your proposal. The Final Proposal PPT assignment requires 10 slides to provide a synopsis of your proposal. The PPT needs to include your voice. Outline Title Page Abstract Introduction Background Ethical considerations Literature Review Model Discussion References Directions: Please critique my classmates powerpoint based off of the Criteria listed above and the Grading Criteria listed below (I have uploaded the powerpoint as a file) Grading Criteria: Content 1. Identifies a creative, focused, and manageable topic that addresses potentially significant aspects of the topic. 2. Synthesizes in-depth information from relevant sources representing various points of view/ approaches. Analysis 1. Organizes and synthesizes evidence to reveal insightful patterns, differences, or similarities related to focus. Images 1. Highly professional presentation; high quality and relevant images are presented. Professionalism 1. Overall very professional presentation; recording is 5-6 minutes in length; includes a title slide and correctly formatted References slide. Limitations and Implications 1. Insightfully discusses in detail relevant and supported limitations and implications. Writing Style & APA 1. Writing is completely error free in grammar, spelling and APA formatting, citations and references. INCLUDE IN YOUR RESPONSE TO CLASSMATEs DISCUSSION POST: To ensure that your responses are substantive: 1) Respond to classmates other postings with substantive comments. Substantive comments add to the discussion and provide your fellow students with information that will enhance the learning environment. Substantive means that you add something new to the discussion, you arent just agreeing. This is also a time to ask questions or offer information surrounding the topic addressed by your peers. Personal experience is appropriate for a substantive discussion and should be correlated to the literature. 2) In responding to your colleagues postings offer alternative questions and rationales for your suggestions. (Please state an open ended question in your response discussion post for my classmate to respond to) * Present new references that support your opinions. Support with 1 scholarly peer reviewed journal articles. References must be PEER REVIEWED JOURNALS, LESS than 5 YEARS OLD, and from the UNITED STATES. APA formatting applies and includes the following A) In text citations in APA format B) Reference list in APA format (include doi)
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.