Middle Childhood Experiments- choose one of the experiments below and complete on a child or children age 7 to 12, then post report. 1.Cognitive Development of Middle Childhood (pick one) a.Classification skills. (Piaget) b.Memory skills or strategies (Piaget) c.Intelligence test (Gardner) CHDVB21 Dr.Towns Name________________ Research Study Report Stage of Childhood ____________________ 1.Topic:_________________________ 2.Describe: a.Hypothesis (what did you believe would happen based on child and theory) b.Materials needed c.Procedures (How did you conduct the experiment) d.Documentation- you must post pictures or videos of the experiment. e.Name, age, and number of participants f.Findings. Did it prove the hypothesis? Why or why not? Compare and Contrast your results in relation to the original research or theory you modeled your experiment after.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.