Part 1 – Initial Post – Read the article posted in the reading section(attached in the order). Read sections in your text for Leininger and any other sources for information on the theorist. Please make sure that you read about the sunrise model and discuss this in your post. Choose a cultural group that you are interested : Mormons As the public health nurse, how would you incorporate Leininger’s culture care theory in your practice? Please be specific; must be relevant to the culture that you selected (get and cite information on this culture). Answer the following questions with relevant headings. 1) Give a very brief description of one health care practice of your choice of cultural group. Remember that a health care practice is different from a health care belief. 2) How would Leininger view this culture practice OF THE CHOSEN GROUP( Mormons). To help you understand Older Chinese Adults (Example of a healthcare belief) Mental illness is thought to be due to a lack of harmony of emotions or caused by evil spirits. (Example of a healthcare practice) Home and folk remedies is very common, and are generally used first before seeking Western medical approaches) https://slidex.tips/download/cultural-traditions-and-healthcare-beliefs-of-some-older-adults Please read thru the article and text book information about the theorist Leininger. Please read the sunrise model and discuss it as you answer these questions. Require minimum of 2 reference with DOI
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.