Context: You are to research an ongoing sustainable and commercially successful event and analyse why it has been so successful . This event should have a major sponsor in terms that without this major sponsor, the event might struggle to continue. This event should already incorporate a government sponsor or partner. Through this research report, you should gain basic knowledge of the relationship between sponsors and events and how they mutually support each other. This will prepare you to have a concept framework set up for assessment 2 and 3. Instructions: You are to submit a written analysis report for this assignment. It should include: Introduction, , Findings, Analsysis, Recommendation and Conclusion. The report should state the primary or secondary research method used. The findings and the analysis of the report should include but not limited to the following: ? The relationship between the sponsor and the event ? The sponsorship type, the sponsors core vision and goals of sponsoring the event ? How they benefit each other ? How does the sponsors vision/value fit with that of the event Based on the findings and the analysis, you should provide recommendation for the event organiser and sponsor for future improvements. The report should include a minimum of 5 academic references, from different sources, eg, books, academic journals, conference papers, industry journals, trust worthy websites etc, but not from wikipedia.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.