Adolescent development is broad and wide-ranging, including physical, socioemotional, and cognitive growth.
For this benchmark assignment, consider information learned regarding physical development and integrate it with your understanding of the social/emotional and cognitive changes occurring during adolescence.
Write a 1,000-1,250 word essay addressing the following concerns:
1. In what ways do cognitive and social development affect learning?
2.How does individuality, identity development, and personal behavior affect learning differences and development?
3.How can diverse strengths, interests, and needs of adolescents be accounted for while providing appropriate instruction that advances learning?
4.Why are school, community, and family supports critical to student learning and overall well-being of adolescents? How can ongoing support from these stakeholders be assured?
5.How can technology reinforce learning experiences? How can a teacher ensure appropriate use of digital tools in the classroom? In what ways might digital tools support student success and creativity in a collaborative, student-focused classroom environment?
Support your findings with a minimum of three scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.