This is a research class so far I don’t understaND ONE CRAP AND WHY IS THIS CLASS IMPORTING FOR NURSING STUDENTS. she gave the class a home work two article to figure out what it is qualitative or quantitative and ask about what where the primary and secondary sources. I got a zero going to resubmit the paper to see if I can get a better grade. also I would try to put the two articles as well she gave to read.
Kolada, F. (2016). The lived experience of minority nursing faculty: A phenomenological study. Journal of Professional Nursing, 32,107-114. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.profnurs.2015.09.002
McGillion, M.H., Watt-Watson, J., Stevens, B., LeFort, S.M., Coyte, P., & Graham, A. (2008). Randomized controlled trial of a psychoecducation program for the self-management of chronic cardiac pain. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management, 36
(2), 126-140. https://dx.doi/10.1016/jpainsymman.2007.09.015
This was the article for the homework she wanted us to evaluate she talked about in class the different between qualitative and quantitative I am so lost please help me.
From the reading and lectures so far: compare and contrast quantitative vs. qualitative research approaches including how they are similar and different. Be sure to address why and when each is used, discuss ALL of the different types (designs) of each, how each is appraised, characteristics of each approach. Make sure to be thorough and to give examples of types of research questions each would answer and the major differences between them.
This should be a 1 or 2 page overview that addresses all of the discussion question. It will count as half of your discussion points (2.5 points) for the course. Must have reference to your book at minimum
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.