Assignment: Write a three-page primary source analysis regarding this letter written by an indentured servant in Virginia named Sally Smith. 1) Your first paragraph should describe in detail the content of the letter; in other words, what information does Sally choose to convey to her mother. 2) The rest of your essay should analyze/interpret this 1671 document in its historical context. (Note: analyzing the source is different from summarizing it: we are asking for your interpretation based on what else you know.) Possible issues related to the historical context include (but are not limited to):
-how does the letters content relate to what we know about the Virginia colony?
-how does Sally address issues of race, class, and gender?
-what tensions does he describe and why might these be important?
-why would Sally become an indentured servant in this English colony?
-how does her letter compare to Richard Frethornes 1623 account?
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.