Step 1: Select a topic from the list below and include this topic on your title page. Ancient Male Rulers: Select any two (2) of these rulers: Ramses II, Shihuangdi, Constantine, Ashoka, Pericles, or Charlemagne. Select rulers from different cultures. Ancient Female Rulers: Compare the Tang Empress Wu Zetian (also known as Empress Wu or as Wu Zhao; ruled China around 690-705 AD) with either the Pharaoh Cleopatra (ruled Egypt around 51-31 BC) or the Pharaoh Hatshepsut (ruled Egypt around 1478-1458 BC). Step 2: In your first paragraph, establish a clear thesis about your chosen subjects that addresses: Who or what you are comparing The dates covered for each 3-4 sentences on the reason for your choice Step 3: Using reasonable and scholarly resources: Compare 2 ways your choices are similar Compare 2 ways your choices are different Step 4: Consider your findings on the similarities and differences mentioned earlier and what it might suggest about differences between the subjects’ cultures. Using reasonable and scholarly resources: Compare 3 ways your choices’ cultures are different Step 5: Using reasonable and scholarly resources: Suggest a modern day example of your first choice, and provide a rationale for your suggestion Suggest a modern day example of your second choice, and provide a rationale for your suggestion For Male rulers.Which President of the U.S, which Governor, Senator, Mayor reminds you of each person you have chosen your dad or granddad, uncle, brother, etc For Female Rulers.Which First lady, Lady Governor, Lady Senator, Lady Mayor reminds you of your choices.. Grandmother, Mother, Aunt, etc Step 6: In a concluding paragraph, summarize 2 things you learned that in some way ties together with your original thesis. Step 7: Include a reference area that identifies at least 3 references. The class text may be included in the list of 3 or more. In-text citations are required when paraphrasing or quoting another source. (i.e., STEPS 3, 4, and 5 above)
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.