According to the U.S. Health and Human Services, their program All4You! is designed to reduce the number of students who have unprotected sexual intercourse, which is associated with increased risk of HIV, other sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and unplanned pregnancy. The program also aims to change key determinants related to sexual risk taking, such as attitudes, beliefs, and perceived norms. The All4You! program has two primary instructional componentsa skills-based HIV, other STD and pregnancy prevention curriculum and service- learning visits in the communitythat are integrated and delivered as a 14-session program (about 26 hours total). The target audience for All4You! includes students in alternative high school settings, who are ages 14 to 18.
In this Application assignment, you should review the general resources on program evaluation in this weeks Assignment folder and All4You! Reports. ALL4YOU! A RANDOMIZED TRIAL OF AN HIV, OTHER STDs, AND PREGNANCY PREVENTION INTERVENTION FOR ALTERNATIVE SCHOOL STUDENTS Karin K. Coyle, Douglas B. Kirby, Leah E. Robin, Stephen W. Banspach, Elizabeth Baumler, and Jill R. Glassman.
PREGNANCY PREVENTION INTERVENTION IMPLEMENTATION REPORT
Program Name: All4You! Developers: Karin K. Coyle, PhD; Douglas B. Kirby, PhD; Leah E. Robin, PhD; Stephen W. Banspach, PhD; Elizabeth Baumler, PhD; and Jill R. Glassman, PhD
Then please answer each of the questions below using complete sentences with evidence and arguments – not just one or two short phrases.
1. Which type(s) of program evaluation models were used in assessing the program? Explain your choice, referring to the guides provided this week.
a. Begin by defining what a program evaluation model is and what types you have seen in the weeks readings. After that, make an argument for which program evaluation model was used in the All4You program evaluation included in the weeks readings.
2. The evaluators made the decision to incorporate self-report questionnaires as important data collection tools. Why do you think they selected this approach? What are specific advantages and disadvantages of this strategy?
3. What are some of the strengths of the evaluation? What do you see as some of the limitations? Why?
4. Evaluate the part of the evaluation that was conducted as a research project. This requires reading the file Report2_All4You_Evaluation_Study.pdf which is included in the assignment materials. How confident can you be of the results reported?
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.