this assignment need academic writing and standard academic writing essay format plss check the rubric and guidelines for this assigment before start this and must need citations after every sentances not just after paragraph
Written assignment: Health advocacy strategy (2000 words excluding references) that can be based on topic and analysis from assessment 1. The strategy will be based on a clearly articulated understanding of social change that draws on social movement theory. The strategy will address advocacy as an approach involving power and contest, and contain the following key elements a) processes for recruiting support to campaign and incorporating voices from the grassroots b) identification of key goals, c) the relevance proposed use of the four activist types (Moyer 2001) d) proposals for message framing e) tactics for pressuring decision makers.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.