Introduction: (Approx. 100 words)Inform the reader of the purpose of this report in relation to the learning outcomes for the module; chosen population; chosen area of need; community approach and initiative to improve the health of your population.STEP 1: Geographical Profile: ( approx.. 1000 words) (LO2; LO3)Summarise the data and information you have found in your geographical profile. Explore the following:- Population characteristics- The health status of the population- Local factors affecting the health of the population- local and national priorities.STEP 2: Identify and justify choice of your target population based upon a life Stage of Human Development: (Approx. 500 words) (L01).To support your work in this section consider the following questions:1- What target population have you chosen?2- What are the numbers of this population ?3- Why is this target population important? Consider the life course approach to public health.4- What national and local evidence supports your choice of target population?5- What factors contribute to the health needs of this target population ?6- What are the suspected health outcomes for this target population?STEP 3: Within your Target population Identity and Justify three health Needs (Approx. 1000 words) (LO2, LO3.)To support your work in this section consider the following:1 Identify your THREE health needs and for each need consider the following questions:- What is the type of need (Bradshaw)- Do these areas of need link into any National drivers?- Do these areas of need link into any Local drivers- Why are these needs important? What evidence/ research justify your choice of need?- What does research say about the outcomes both long and short termif these needs are not addressed?- How many people are affected ? (Statistics both national and local) make comparisons (are the local higher than the national average)- What is the physical impact of these needs on the target population in the short term and long term?- What is the psychological impact on these needs on the target population in the short term and long term?- What is the social impact of these needs on the target population in the short term and long term?- What is the cost of the NHS or Society?Prioritise ONE of the THREE needs for this target population and justify your choice(justify how you have prioritised this One need. To support your work in this section consider the following questions:1 Which area of need has the most compelling evidence and why?2. Which best fit local and national priorities?3. Which is likely to have the greatest impact ?4. What existing services are already in place ?5. What does the local population wants?6. Which will be most cost effective?STEP 4. Identify and justify a health promotion initiative using a community-centred approach to improve the health of your chosen population and address your prioritised health need (Approx. 800 words) (LO4) .To support your work in this section consider the following questions:1. What are you trying to promote?2. What is the level of health promotion and what is the health promotion approach?3 What community centred approach are you using to implement this health promotion initiative?4. What evidence and theory supports the use of this approach?5. What is the aim or purpose of this initiative ?6. How will this initiative improve the health of your population?7. Who would be the key stakeholders and why? How would these be prioritised?8. Identify one challenge to implementing this idea and how would you overcome this ?
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.