Thinking about the ArtsHow have you interacted with the arts in your life? Were you a participant, or were you a part of the audience? Describe how you have participated in the arts in a 525- to 700-word personal essay. This is an essay describing your personal experiences, but you must adhere to APA formatting in regards to general formatting and title page.Describe the following in your personal essay:• A description of the art you experienced and why you chose this form of art over the other art forms covered in this class• How the experience personally affected you• How you plan to continue your participation in the arts as either an audience member or creator of the visual or performing arts• Your own definition of what the arts are and the purpose they serveSubmit your assignment in a Microsoft® Word document.FYI…. Im female and live in Oklahoma
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.