Discussion questions: 1) Based on the resources provided above, how would you define technology? Be sure to use your own words! 2) What are some of the key points made by Kevin Kelly regarding the role of technology in the evolution of humanity? Do you agree with his main arguments? Why or why not? 3) According to Diamond, what is the worst mistake in the history of the human race? What does this mistake have to do with technology and society? 4) What do you think are the top 3 most important technologies of all time? Justify your choices. 5) What is your own favorite technology? Explain your choice. Remember that in order to earn full credit for discussion participation, you are to must respond fully to every question and submit your best writing. Remember that you must respond to at least two of your classmates before the end of the academic week.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.