Part 1: Using Excel, design and create the visualization that best plots the stocks in your portfolio (Projected 6 Data Collection attached). Your visualization should include all three corporations’ activities; that way the reader can contrast and compare the fluctuations of stock values over time. Do not overburden the design with too many labels; if necessary, create an explanatory legend. Make sure the final product is readable and undistorted as well as properly sized for legibility. Ensure the chart remains editable as I can continue to plot stock prices.Part 2)Prepare a 350-word report displaying a summary analysis of your investment plan. Write the report in the objective third person and include the information requested below. Your analysis must incorporate the illustrative information presented in your graph by properly infusing numerical data in the discourse.- What was the total value of your original investment?- What dollar amount (of the original $50,000) remained in the investment account?- Assume that the account would receive an annual rate of interest of 1¾%. How much interest would you have earned during the term?- Calculate the gain/loss for each stock if the portfolio was sold today. Generate a summary table for comparison to assist the reader with a snapshot view of your portfolio’s performance.- Rank the investments from the highest yield to the lowest yield. Assume management fees are ½% of the total sale price. What was the total gain/loss of the portfolio?- What was the rate of return for this investment? How does the rate of return compare to your required rate of return (see cell F3 on the attached spreadsheet)?
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.