CH19 Participation AssignmentListen to the following podcast and answer the following questions in 200+ words. Please proofread and use complete sentences (remember, one-sentence answers do not count in this course).Sabri Ben-Achour, “Trade Deficits Aren’t Good or Bad, Just Weird,” Marketplace, November 5, 2014, marketplace.org (Links to an external site.)Should we be worried about a trade deficit?What does a trade deficit mean in terms of employment?Do you think more people are positively or negatively harmed by trade deficits?What could you do to reduce the trade deficit?Are there currently countries that actively try to manage their trade deficits? Which countries are they, and how do they do this?Should the United States try this?https://www.marketplace.org/2014/11/05/trade-deficits-arent-good-or-bad-just-weird/
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.