. What do we mean by participatory communication for development?REQUIRED READINGColin Sparks, Globalization, Development and the Mass Media, Ch. 4Guy Bessette, Involving the Community: A Guide to Participatory DevelopmentCommunication. Online athttps://idl-bnc-idrc.dspacedirect.org/bitstream/handle/10625/31476/IDL-31476.pdfRodriguez and El Gazi, “The Poetics of Indigenous Radio in Colombia,”Media, Culture & Society 2007, 29(3), 449-468. Trent Library e-journal.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.