Synthesize the four research articles about the subject below. A synthesis includes an analysis of the aggregate of articles, not the individual articles. e.g. clustering and interrelating ideas from the studies to form an overall representation of the conceptual definitions, descriptions, interventions, instruments, and strengths and weaknesses of the body of knowledge represented by the articles. My Subject: Bundles usage, adherence to bundles practice, standardization of bundle elements and their usage. Monitor compliance of bundle usage to decrease Central Associated Blood stream Infection( CLABSIs) in high risk patient population such as those in critical care and bone marrow transplant/ hematology/ oncology settings. Use the following questions to synthesize the 4 uploaded articles: 1. What are the conclusions drawn from the articles that match the subject above? 2. Identify similarities and differences of the studies. These may include a discussion of the samples, research designs, and findings, for example. 3. Are there conflicting findings among the articles? Use the uploaded articles as references for the synthesis.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.