Using the exercises in Chapter 8 of “The Entrepreneurial Mindset”, prepare an opportunity portfolio for your organization or department. Be sure to thoroughly review all levels of potential options (position, scouting, stepping-stone, etc.) For the opportunities and strategic options that you identify, be sure to address how they might help the organization “thrive in uncertainty”. Align your analysis with the concepts from the “Great by Choice” readings as well. Do the opportunities support any of the three 10Xer core behaviors (fanatic discipline, empirical creativity, productive paranoia)? What are the specific action steps required to move forward with an implementation of the opportunity portfolio (see the 8 steps in the text as a guide)?I work for a major transportation(trucking) company that specializes in in the transport of refrigerated goods.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.