Assessment – Final EssayThe essay will focus on the character of Caliban. Rather than a standard character study, you will consider Shakespeare’s representation of Caliban within the context of early modern notions of difference as well as subsequent readings and appropriations of Caliban.Who/what is Caliban? Is he human? Is he a sympathetic figure or is he a villain? Does he speak a different language? How has he been represented on stage and screen?In your extended essay of 2,500 words, you will consider one or more of these questions, paying particular attention to the text. As part of the assessment, you will be expected to design your own title for your essay in the style of an academic article.please let your vocab be simple because english is not my first language and i want this paper to seem good.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.