For this assignment, please write an essay that discusses the topics listed below. Discuss the origin of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the events leading to enacting the National Environmental Policy Act. Describe the rule-making process of the EPA, including a discussion of the Federal Register and U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (C.F.R.). Discuss penalties to corporations for noncompliance with EPA regulations. Also, discuss other options a corporation has if accused by the EPA of noncompliance. Describe the structure of the EPA, including the 10 regions, and provide a comparison of state environmental laws with U.S. laws. List three U.S. agencies (other than the EPA) that issue regulations related to the environment and how those regulations overlap or are different from regulations issued by the EPA. Your paper should flow smoothly from topic to topic with thoughtful transitions. Your essay should be at least two pages in length, not counting the title or references page. A title page is optional. Support your essay with at least two peer-reviewed articles from the CSU Online Library. The articles should be from the last 10 years only.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.