Assignment 1 – Transmission Electron MicroscopyPart I:Analysis of Diffraction Patterns of superlattice (5 marks)You are provided with a sketch, which locates the TEM micrographs and diffraction patterns taken of the ‘stainless steel sample’ during your lab session. (This is information which is typically recorded when carrying out TEM experiments.• Index at least 2 of the zone axis diffraction patterns (ZAP’s) and determine the zone axis direction (ZAD) for each. (N.B. Assume the material is in fcc structure and index each ZAP and ZAD consistently.• Plot each ZAD on a Kikuchi map. (You can use a published Kikuchi map or draw your own diagram.)Part II:1) Determination of Burgers Vector of Dislocations (5 marks)• Identify the operating diffraction vector (g) for each of the images of the dislocation array taken under 2-beam diffraction conditions.• With specific reference to these images, describe the general procedure for determining the Burgers vector (b) of the dislocations.2) Determination chemical compositions of materials (5 marks)• Identify the chemical composition from EDX spectrum.• Check the chemical composition difference from matrix, grain boundary or any possible precipitates, if these were done by your group.Give me your email so I can forward you the files.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.